We are looking for a responsible Assistant Branch Manager to help organize and run our retail stores and fill in for the Store Manager when needed. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Assistant Branch Manager Responsibilities include monitoring inventory and ordering merchandise based on demand. You will also research competitive products and analyze consumer behaviour to ensure our store meets and exceeds client expectations.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings.
• Develop good customer relationships.
• Participate in recruitment and dismissal processes.
• Smooth out problems within the workplace.
• Address employee and customer concerns.
• Conduct employee performance reviews.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to effectively train and motivate sales associates
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
• Willingness to show leadership and guidance from the floor
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree, B.A|
|Key Skills||Excellent organizational leadership project management Sales Assistant Acquisition Manager CASA Sales Banking sales Assistant Acquisition Manager Branch Sales Manager Branch Manager Sales Manager|
|About Company||prime services|